1. Run down: Are you having the same problem? 0:56
2. How I fixed the problem: Adobe Flash Player Install/Update 1:42
3. Other solutions: Restart or uninstall Chrome 2:47, clear cache, cookies, Browser history 3:40, Uninstall Adblock 4:17, Switch off your hardware accelerator 4:41
4. Adobe Flash Player Download Link
Chrome has removed the ability for users to access their plugins via the link above. The adobe flash player plugin can still be found at a new link via chrome://settings/content.
Scroll down, and you'll see an area for Flash. Click allow sites to run flash
Link to news that chrome discontinued chrome://plugins
6. Hardware Acceleration Tutorial
7. Source of Solutions
Thanks for watching!